Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tennessee Firifighters watch house burn down:owner didnt pay subscription fee

In certain parts of Tennessee, there is a $75 subscription fee for firefighter services. Gene and Paulette Cranick, of South Fulton, Tennessee, learned the hard way that the firefighters in Tennessee are not joking about the subscription fee.
A group of firemen arrived to an emergency call, then watched the Cranick’s house burn down, after they were ordered not to put out the fire because of an unpaid subscription fee.
When the fire spread toward a neighbor’s house, the firefighters did step in. The neighbor, of course, paid the subscription fee.
Mr. Cranick, the owner of the house, said:
“I thought they’d come out and put it out, even if you hadn’t paid your $75, but I was wrong.”


well now you know for sure. On the other hand, you dont have to pay it anymore

1 comment:

  1. I have been browsing on-line greater than three hours as of late, but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It's beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the net shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Visit my weblog :: adhd add ()

    ReplyDelete